Sunday, August 30, 2009

People I wish to meet

My Olongapo holdiday getaway has never been better. This is my last day of "homiee rest" because I'm leaving for Manila this afternoon. Happy happy happy has been the theme of my day. I immediately went on to my morning habit of grabbing a glass of warm water, to get my internal organs ready for my ecstatic day, as I woke up at around 9am. Then I played a little with Mimi and Momo (our 3month old shih apso puppies). I rushed to the living room to find out my brother, Juancho, watching the repeat of "Happy Feet" on Cartoon Network. The movie got my happy cells pumping and jumping (haha! if those are appropriate terms to use).

After Happy Feet, I ran to the computer and started playing my favorite karaokes on youtube. I've been singing Utada Hikaru's songs the whole morning because they are sooo beautiful. Then I thought, I want to meet her in person! Not only that, I wish to sing with her and sing her beautiful compositions. I'm not a JPop person and I only know two Utada Hikaru songs: First Love and Flavor of Life. I'd been singing these two songs the whole weekend! I'm soooo in love with these songs. I googled the original lyrics and the English versions. I enjoyed the English version of First Love but, sadly, I couldn't find a good English version for Flavor of Life.

Anyway, as I thought of wanting to meet this amazing Japanese singer-song-writer-musical-arranger, I realized, "Hey! I can write a blog about this!" Besides, its not just her, I realized how many great people I wish to really meet! A lot have inspired (and alienated ^_^) me and I'd like to thank them personally for what they've done to me, for bringing the freak out of me, for letting me be this grateful geek that I am now. Unfortunately, I won't be able to meet Michael Jackson. But I can still thank his family and his mom for the inspiration of the person that he was. Anyhow, below is the list of great persons who have touched and infuenced my being, those I truly admire, those I want to know better, those I wish to work with someday, and those I simply want to meet, greet, and look at. These are random names that come out of my brain and there's no certain order:

People I Wish To Meet:

Beyonce Knowles
Christina Aguilera
Whitney Houston
Celine Dion
David Foster
Lea Salonga
Fergie
Kitchie Nadal
Justin Timberlake
Timbaland
Simon Cowell
Utada Hikaru
Rain
Gong Yoo
Wondergirls
Lee Kuan Yew
Barack Obama
Bill Gates
Warren Buffett
Rhonda Byrne
Ruth Drayer
Oprah Winfrey
Tyra Banks
Gary Valenciano
Chris Tiu
Dingdong Dantes
Richard Gutierrez
Piolo Pascual
Angel Locsin
Judy Ann Santos
Stephenie Meyer
Robert Pattinson
AJ Rafael
Gabe Bondoc
Jack Canfield
Francis Kong
Manny Pangilinan
KevJumba
Happy Slip
Eugene Domingo
Jenica Garcia
Jean Garcia
Marian Rivera
Tom Welling
Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt
Cameron Diaz
Drew Barrymore
Lucy Liu
Adam Sandler
Angelu de Leon
Rhian Ramos
Pia Guanio
Vic Sotto
Joey de Leon
Julia Clarete
Bitoy
Alan K.
Chiz Escudero
Noynoy Aquino
Billy Crawford
David Stoop
Rick Warren
Joyce Bernal
Topel Lee
Mother Lily
Arnold Clavio
Lucy Torres-Gomez
Vicky Belo
Regine Velasquez
Jaya
Ogie Alcasid
Janno Gibbs
Lani Misalucha
Pops Fernandez
Aiza Seguerra
Buboy Ramirez
Mo Twister
Grace Lee
Andi9
Eri Neeman
Iya
Sarah Geronimo
Kris Aquino
Boy Abunda
Nina
Kyla
Jay R
Rihanna
Lady Gaga
Miley Cyrus
Lucas Grabeel
Zac Efron
Vaness Ann Hudgens
Ashley Tisdale
Jason Mraz
Colbie Caillat
Hayley Williams of Paramore
Tom Hanks
Jim Carey
Eddie Murphy
Jessica Alba
Jennifer Garner
Ben Affleck
Jennifer Lopez
Janet Jackson
Celine Dion
Kobe Bryant
Steve Nash
Michael Jordan
LeBron James
Shaquille O'Neal
Manny Pacquiao
Benjie Paras
Sean Covey
Madonna
Don Miguel Ruiz

A girl can dream right? Hehe. This is still incomplete. I got too excited to list everyone that I just couldn't recall everybody else at the moment. I'll keep adding more names. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment